Selma Blair Filmography:
Hellboy (2004) .... Liz Sherman
Coast to Coast (2003) (TV)
Dallas and Rusty (2003) .... Peg
Guy Thing, A (2003) .... Karen
Making of 'Sweetest Thing, The', The (2002) (V) .... Herself
Sweetest Thing, The (2002) .... Jane Burns
Highway (2001) .... Cassie
Legally Blonde (2001) .... Vivian Kensington
Storytelling (2001) .... Vi ('Fiction')
Kill Me Later (2001) .... Shawn Holloway
Down to You (2000) .... Cyrus
Amazon High (1999) .... Cyane
Cruel Intentions (1999) .... Cecile Caldwell
"Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane" (1999) TV Series .... Zoe Bean
Brown's Requiem (1998) .... Jane
Debutante (1998) .... Nan
Can't Hardly Wait (1998) .... Girl Mike Hits On #1
Girl (1998) .... Darcy
No Laughing Matter (1998) (TV) .... Lauren Winslow
Arresting Gena (1997) .... Drugged Woman
Gone Again (1997)
Strong Island Boys (1997) .... Tara
Two in the Morning (1997) .... Shea
Scream 2 (1997) (uncredited) (voice) .... Cici's friend on the phone
In & Out (1997) .... Cousin Linda
Selma Blair Quotes:
"I've always felt like a tomboy but especially beside Christina [Applegate] and Cameron [Diaz]. God bless anyone who looks at the three of us in one frame and still finds me sexy."
We cannot find anything we do not like about MET. It's the best collection of soft porn on the internet, period. It exceeds even Petter Hegre's site in terms of quantity, updates, quality and the girls featured. To anyone who prefers nudity without explicitness, this is a site you simply must join.
Click here to see Met Art's huge free tour
Selma Blair Trivia:
- Has married her rocker beau Ahmet Zappa in a low-key ceremony at actress Carrie Fisher's Beverly Hills mansion. (January 30, 2004)
- Blair says she's through with cursing after reading about the effect it had on the set of her new film A GUY THING, “I've turned over a new leaf, boys and girls, and no longer swear. I read in the Enquirer after A GUY THING that I made everyone very upset with my longshoreman behavior, and that really saddened me. So I haven't sworn since. (January 21, 2003)
- Blair says her mother, a Detroit magistrate, is her fashion icon – the actress says in the January issue of a magazine that her mother has the most amazing style, and she wear everything of hers. (December 26, 2002)
- She was audtioned for the role of Buffy on the tv show BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (1997).
- She was supposed to be a regular on the tv show Getting Personal, but was fired after the original pilot.
- She originally moved to New York to pursue photography. Her plans soon changed however, as she wound up studying at the Stella Adler Conservatory and Column Theater.
- Before heading to New York, Selma spent her freshman year (1990-91) at Kalamazoo College where she did a play called The Little Theater of the Green Goose. Throughout high school she disliked her first name and went by just Blair.
- Said she doesn't head for a club to find a guy like her character does in the new movie THE SWEETEST THING.
- CRUEL INTENTIONS (1999) stars Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair broke down in tears when they prepared for their first on-screen kiss together - because they had such a huge audience.
- Was considered for the lead role as Buffy in BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (1997)
- It was Blair's voice whom Sarah Michelle Gellar talked with on the other end of the phone in the scene in her sorority house (SCREAM 2).
- Nominated for Breakthrough Female Performance at MTV Movie Awards for CRUEL INTENTIONS (2000)
Selma Blair Biography
After training at The Stella Adler Conservatory, pretty dark-haired Selma Blair began her acting career with a series of small roles on film and television. In 1997 she appeared briefly in the features "In & Out" and "Arresting Gena" and had a larger role in the independent "Strong Island Boys". The following year, Blair acted in the series premiere of the Fox comedy "Getting Personal" and had a featured guest role in the CBS drama "Promised Land" as a troubled teenager with a drinking problem. She appeared in the 1998 USA Network TV-movie "No Laughing Matter" before landing a role in the ensemble of the teen comedy feature "Can't Hardly Wait" (1998).
Blair had her first starring film role in the thriller "Brown's Requiem" (1998) and was chosen to head the cast of the coming-of-age midseason replacement series "Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane" (The WB, 1999-2000), playing Zoe Bean, a witty and blunt Manhattan teenager.
She was also tapped for the role of shy Cecile in "Cruel Intentions", a contemporary reworking of "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" set in New York starring Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe, and was featured in the music-themed "Girl" (both 1999). 2001 saw her return to the big screen with a memorable supporting role as an uptight Harvard Law student in the hit comedy "Legally Blonde".Then in 2003, Blair joined Jason Lee and Julia Stiles for the romantic comedy "A Guy Thing."
| Selma Blair Posters | Selma Blair Movies |
Selma Blair rides a guy and then rolls off him to lay topless in bed. From the unrated version of Storytelling.
15.75 MB, 1:05 minutes.
Click here to see Selma Blair nude still shots and to download this video clip