Michelle Rodriguez Filmography:
Sian Ka'an (2004) (filming) (voice)
Control (2004) (post-production)
Driv3r (2004) (VG) (voice) .... Calita
True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) (VG) (voice) .... Rosie Velasco
S.W.A.T. (2003) .... Chris Sanchez
Blue Crush (2002) .... Eden
... aka Blue Crush (2002) (Germany)
Resident Evil (2002) .... Rain Ocampo
... aka Resident Evil (2002) (France) (Germany)
Fast and the Furious, The (2001) .... Letty
3 A.M. (2001) .... Salgado
Girlfight (2000) .... Diana Guzman
Summer of Sam (1999) (uncredited) .... Extra
Cradle Will Rock (1999) (uncredited) .... Extra
Michelle Rodriguez Quotes:
- I don't like sitting around looking cute, that's not me.
- I think empathy is a beautiful thing. I think that's the power of film though. We have one of the most powerful, one of the greatest communicative tools known to man. It's a form of communication and it's gonna reach you in a way of growth- most of the time.
- I don't want people thinking of me sexually. I don't want people to be like, 'She's hot-looking,' you know? I want them to listen to me for what I am saying. And I think the best way to do that is to sniff my armpits, and like, sit and burp every now and then. It just completely throws people off. I had a couple of offers to do some hot scenes in the shower with some guy and to make it real hot and sexy. The next thing you know, I'd be the next J.Lo or something. But that's easy. I want [success] the hard way.
- My favorite part of my body is my brain. I think no matter what my body looks like I wont be satisfied unless I know how to use it.
- I dont think it's narcissistic at all to love yourself and believe in yourself. I think some people are really scared to do that. I have to. If I don't, I would not succed in what I do.
- No matter what, people are so narrow minded that it won't ever be Michelle Rodriguez the actress, it will always be Michelle Rodriguez the Latin actress. And it's just something that I have to live with, because of the fact that people need labels to understand things. I can't even get into this ignorance that I'm dealing with. So I just ignore it, you know? Ignore the ignorance.
We cannot find anything we do not like about MET. It's the best collection of soft porn on the internet, period. It exceeds even Petter Hegre's site in terms of quantity, updates, quality and the girls featured. To anyone who prefers nudity without explicitness, this is a site you simply must join.
Click here to see Met Art's huge free tour
Michelle Rodriguez Biography:
Known for tough-chick roles, Michelle Rodriguez is proof that there is a cross between beauty and
brawn. Born in Bexar County, Texas on July 12, 1978, Michelle always knew she was destined to
become a star, she just didn't know how to get there. Michelle lived in Texas until the age of 8 when
her family moved to the Dominican Republic where she would live for two years before moving to
Puerto Rico. At 11, Michelle's family would relocate for the last time to Jersey City, New Jersey.
Although she has been working since 1999 as an extra in such films as Summer of Sam (1999) and
Cradle Will Rock (1999), it only took a magazine ad announcing an open casting call in New York
for Michelle to decide to finally step into the spotlight. The role was the female lead, the movie
was Girlfight (2000). Despite the lack of experience in film and boxing, Michelle auditioned, along
with another 350 girls. After various trials inside an actual boxing ring and five arduous months
of training in Brooklyn's Gleason's Gym, she was finally chosen to portray the role of Diana Guzman.
As soon as the independent film began making the rounds at various film festivals, Michelle began
gaining critical acclaim for her performance earning her awards like the Deaxville Festival of
American Cinema award for Best Actress and the Las Vegas Film Critics Society for Female
Breakthrough Performance. As Girlfight (2000) continued to gain notoriety with its September 2000
release, Michelle was already hard at work with films like 3 A.M. (2001), the blockbuster hit
The Fast and The Furious (2001), and Resident Evil (2002). With young Hollywood calling her name,
the future for this feisty Jersey girl is as strong as the punches she throws.
- Has been sentenced to serve community service at a morgue, after being convicted of driving offenses. (June 9, 2004)
- Faces eight misdemeanor charges after she was caught driving fast and furiously twice on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. (November 20, 2003)
- Refuses to play maid roles.
- Of Puerto Rican and Dominican descent
- She cemented her tough-girl rep while filming the surf movie BLUE CRUSH on the north shore of Hawaii.
- She is turning down sexy roles - because she hates being an object of lust.
- Neither Rodriguez nor Jordana Brewster had driver's licenses or even learner's permits before production of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS (2001)
- Filming her upcoming movie CONTROL (2004) (August 2003)
- Moved a few times while growing up. She lived in Texas, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Jersey City.
- Is starring in the very liberal play, The Vagina Monologues.
- Went through 4 1/2 months of intense training for her role in GIRLFIGHT.
- After her training, Michelle was offered a place in the pro female boxing league.
- Hobbies are: inline skating/ rollerbalading, biking, dancing.
- Once rumored to be dating 35 year old actor and Fast and the Furious costar, Vin Diesel a rumor which much evidence would suggest to be true but if it was true, they are now broken up. More recent rumors have claimed a pairing with the 28 year old New York Yankee, Derek Jeter. The pairing with Jeter appears highly unlikely/untrue. Supposedly he was seen with Michelle's TFTAF costar Jordana Brewtster which led to a mixup in the press in which they linked Michelle to him.
- Speaks spanish, though she says she doesn't speak it very well.
- Was arrested in early 2002 for beating up her roomate in Jersey. Charges were dropped and she served no time.
- Dropped out of school at 17 after having been kicked out of 6 different schools.
- While Michelle stayed with her grandmother for several years in Puerto Rico, she was taught to be a Jehovah's Witness. She later abandoned the religion because she felt it restricted her too much.
- Plays the piano
- Beat out 350 other girls for the role of Diana Guzman in GIRLFIGHT (2000).
- GIRLFIGHT (2000) was her first acting audition, and she got the role. THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS (2001) was her second audition, and she also got that role.
- Nominated for Best On-Screen Team at MTV Movie Awards for BLUE CRUSH (2003) - shared with Kate Bosworth, Sanoe Lake
Click here to see Michelle Rodriguez' nipple. Her nipple is just plain busting through that little top. It must be like a freezer in that photo studio, and somebody didn't think very HARD about letting her wear a see through shirt.